Objects not available when creating Process Builder or Workflow Rule
|Knowledge Article Number||000231415|
Users with the System Administrator Profile permission are trying to create a Workflow Rule or a Process Builder however the users are not able to find the Object in the list of available objects.
|Resolution||This situation might appear if the Objects have been created via an Installed Package and this package requires a License. Only users with a license assigned for this package would be able to create a Workflow Rule or a Process Builder on that Objects.
Below are the steps to assign a License on the User detail page for the managed package from which the Objects are part of:
1. Click on Setup | Manage Users | Users
2. Click on the User you want to assign the license to
3. Check for related list on "Managed Package"
4. Click on the "Assign Licenses" button
5. Select the Users to assign the Managed Package
6. Click on Save.