Introduction to Governance
The Introduction to Governance Accelerator targets customers that need help in getting started with a governance framework.
During the engagement, a Salesforce Specialist will draw on insights from thousands of successful deployments to provide:
- Current governance best practices
- Insight into four fundamental processes for governance
- A draft governance charter tailored to your business objectives
How do I know if I'm a good candidate for this Accelerator?
- You have issues managing Salesforce
- You do not have a governance framework in place, but have the sponsorship in place to implement a framework around your Salesforce projects
- You would like a step-by-step approach starting small at the beginning
Now that's I've determined I'm a good candidate for the Accelerator, what else do I need to know?
- You need 5 Premier Points (the currency for the Accelerators)
- You can commit to approximately 4 hours with a Salesforce Specialist spanning two workshops, with homework
- The engagement of the Executive Sponsor is needed (ex: CIO, Head of Sales, Head of Service, etc.)
- All key personnel from the Salesforce team attend the two workshops and complete the homework between the two workshops