|This issue occurs when the user who the jobs were created under becomes an inactive user. To resolve so that Batches rollup nightly again you will need to do the following:
- Login into Salesforce and then go to the following click path: Setup | Monitoring | Scheduled Jobs
- Next, look at the Scheduled jobs for: NPSP Scheduler 1, NPSP Scheduler 2, NPSP Scheduler 3. Look at the 'Submitted By' and confirm that the user there is an active user.
- Click "Del" to the left of the 3 jobs to delete them.
- To have the jobs recreated click on tab "NPSP Settings", if you do not see the tab click on "+" and then you will see "NPSP Settings".
- After clicking on "NPSP Settings" the nightly jobs will automatically be created and rescheduled under the user's name who deleted the 3 jobs (no further action is required).