Salesforce for Social Media - Receiving Facebook error while retrieving Conversations
|Knowledge Article Number||000233096|
|Description||Sometimes, user encounters below error while retrieving Facebook Conversations:
1) Go to “Salesforce for Social Media” App
2) Click on “Social Publisher”
3) Click on “Get Conversations”
4) Click on Facebook page, and click “Run select Searches”.
Error: "Facebook returned the error: Please reduce the amount of data you're asking for, then retry your request"
|Resolution||We have Custom Setting named 'Twitter Public Configuration' to manage these limits. There we can modify the fields 'Comments Per Page' and 'Posts Per Page' to get the issue resolved
Please follow below steps:
1. Navigate to Setup | Develop | Custom Settings
2. Click on Manage link next to 'Twitter Public Configuration'
3. Click on Edit
4. Change below values and save
"Comments Per Page" to 500
"Posts Per Page" to 20