|This issue sometimes occurs when the organization upgraded from the past from an older version of the Nonprofit Success Pack NPSP (1.0 or 2.0). When this happens you will need to run the NPSP 3.0 Installer again. You will need to do the following:
- Log into your instance of Salesforce
- Go to the NPSP Installer page by clicking on the following link: http://mrbelvedere.salesforcefoundation.org/mpinstaller/npsp
- Click on the button "Log In" and choose the instance you want to upgrade and then click on your username
- Wait for the install to collect information. Scroll down the page and click on the button "Install".
- A pop up will appear "Confirm Installation", in the box you will need to type out your username. Then click on "install"
- A bar will appear above called "Pending". You will need to wait (it can take some time, but usually not long because you already have NPSP 3.0 installed). If any errors appear follow the messages to correct the issues.
- When done it will say Succeeded, and you're done.