When switching from Lightning to Salesforce Classic Error ID: (e31d2386-601b-486c-b0cf-f7e83c4311a0)
|Knowledge Article Number||000240104|
|Description||Users at certain point are unable to switch from Lightning Experience interface to the Salesforce Classic interface. This issue might occur with any profile including the System Admin.
Every user in the Org has a Data.com Monthly Addition Limit set to a specific value and if that value equals the Organization's limit, the error occures. This value should be between Zero and the maximum Organization limit value.
|Resolution||Below are the steps for System Admin to perform in order to resolve the issue:
1) There is a Data.com license available in the ORG.
2) Go to the affected user detail page.
3) Edit and notice the value in the Data.com Monthly Addition Limit (greyed out):
(-2) which is a Negative value & is Invalid.
4) Change Data.com User Type picklist from None to Data.com User Type.
5) Notice the Data.com Monthly Addition Limit field is now Enabled, change the value to either (0) or any other value from the picklist.
6) Change the Data.com User Type to None and then Save it.
The error is due to field integrity exception for the Data.com Monthly Addition Limit field. The system checks for the Lightning access preference and then once it confirms that preference, it reloads and pushes all these values back into the user preference. When this happens, system checks the negative value and fails with a Field Integrity Exception.