Dollar Sign ($) is not showing on the Currency Field in the Table Component on Dashboard.
|Knowledge Article Number||000240714|
|Description||On the Table Dashboard Component, when you click customize Table, the dollar sign disappears on the dashboard when a value is selected on the Decimal Places dropdown:
Example: 0,1,2,etc under the field.
|Resolution||To display Dollor Sign in the Table Component, Below is the workaround:
1. Edit the Dashboard and remove the affected Dashboard Component and Source Report.
2. Re-add the Dashboard component and Source Report.
3. Click "Customize Table" under Formatting Tab
4. Under the Currency Field just leave "Decimal Places" blank
Do not select any decimal value even 0.
5. This should already display back the Dollar Sign for the field on Table Dashboard Compenent.