Consider the following when using mass delete:
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: All Editions|
This feature is only available in Database.com via the API. You can only mass delete records of custom objects in Database.com.
|To mass delete data:||“Modify All Data”|
General Notes About Mass-Deleting
You can delete up to 250 items at one time.
- When you delete a record, any associated records that display on that record’s related lists are also deleted.
- Only reports in public report folders can be mass-deleted.
- You can’t mass-delete reports that are attached to dashboards, scheduled, or used in reporting snapshots.
Notes About Mass Delete for Sales Teams
- You can’t delete partner accounts that have partner users.
- Products on opportunities cannot be deleted, but they can be archived.
- When you mass-delete products, all related price book entries are deleted with the deleted products.
- When you delete activities, any archived activities that meet the conditions are also deleted.
- When you delete activities, requested meetings aren’t included in the mass-delete until they are confirmed and automatically converted to events.
- When you delete recurring events, their child events are not displayed in the list of possible items to delete, but they are deleted.
Notes About Mass Delete for Service Teams
- Accounts and contacts associated with cases cannot be deleted.
- Contacts enabled for Self-Service, and their associated accounts, cannot be deleted.
Deleting a master solution does not delete the translated solutions associated with it. Instead, each translated solution becomes a master solution.
Deleting a translated solution removes the association with its master solution.