The user interface for the Process Visualizer has several functional areas.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
The highlighted numbers in the illustration correspond to the following descriptions.
- (1) Canvas
- View the approval process diagram. Entry criteria appear at the top of the diagram. Record processing moves down the flowchart until the final approval or rejection. Each flowchart component uses a shape, an icon, or both to represent the type of processing that could happen.
- (6) Navigator window: Drag the pane within the navigator to view different parts of the diagram.
- (7) Zoom: Zoom in and out of your process diagram.
- (4) Approval Process Properties: View details about the approval process.
- (5) Hover details: View details about the component on the diagram that’s selected.
- Button bar
- (8) Print the diagram, refresh the diagram, or toggle the legend or navigator.
- (3) Find specific text in the diagram.