|Select Approver||Specify who to assign the approval to.|
- Let the submitter choose the approver manually. (default)
- Prompts the user to select the next approver.
- Automatically assign an approver using a standard or custom hierarchy field.
- Assigns the approval request to the user in the field displayed next to this option. You select this field when you configure the approval process.
- Automatically assign to a queue.
- Available only for objects that support queues. Assigns approval requests to a queue.
- Automatically assign to approver(s).
- Assigns the approval request to one or more specific users, specific queues, or users related to the submitted record. You can add up to 25 per step.
|When multiple approvers are selected:||Available only when Automatically assign to approver(s) is selected. |
- Approve or reject based on the first response.
- The first response to the approval request determines whether the record is approved or rejected.
- Require unanimous approval from all selected approvers.
- The record is approved only if everyone approves the request. If any approvers reject the request, the approval request is rejected.
|The approver’s delegate may also approve this request||Users can identify a delegate in their approval settings. Delegated approvers can’t reassign approval requests; they can only approve or reject them. |