The highlights panel appears at the top of the feed detail views and shows the most important information about a case. Edit the highlights panel to include the fields that are most important for your support agents.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To create and edit page layouts:||“Customize Application”|
|To assign page layouts:||“Manage Users”|
- From the object management settings for cases, go to Page Layouts.
- In Page Layouts for Case Feed users, click next to a layout and choose Edit detail view.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Highlights Panel until the icon appears, then click it.
- On the Highlights Panel Properties page, click a box to edit the fields in it.
- Use the drop-down list to choose the type of information to include in each field. To leave a field blank, choose None. You can’t move or delete Case Number or Created Date.
- Click OK.