Use the printable view option to view and print a comprehensive list of the information related to a case.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Printable view, which you access by clicking
on any Case Feed page, displays information in the following order:
- Case details
- Contents of related lists that are included on the Case Detail page
- Internal notes
Notes and Tips
- Depending on the related lists that are included on the Case Detail page, certain case events, such as email messages and logged calls, may not appear in the printable view. To ensure that emails and call logs are included, customize your Case Detail page layouts for Case Feed users to add the Activity History related list. To include public portal posts, add the Case Comments related list.
- Internal notes are listed under the heading Chatter on the printable view page.
- Related lists that don’t have data in them aren’t displayed in the printable view, even if they’re included in the Case Detail page layout.
- If your Case Detail page layout includes custom links and buttons, they appear in the case details section in the printable view.
- Printable view shows 500 each of the most recent internal note posts, links, and documents, and 100 of the most recent comments on each of these posts.