A deployment connection enables customizations to be copied from one Salesforce org to another. The deployment connections list shows which orgs are authorized to upload changes to this org, and which orgs allow this org to upload changes to them.
To view available connections, from Setup, enter Deployment in the Quick Find box, then select Deployment Status.
- Click Edit next to the org that you want to allow or disallow change sets from.
- A list of orgs that have deployment connections to the org you are currently logged into. Click the name of an org to view more information about the connection.
- A brief description of the connected orgs.
- The type of org you are connected to. Possible values are Production, Full Copy Sandbox, Configuration Only Sandbox, and Developer Sandbox.
- Upload Authorization Direction
- The arrows show the direction in which uploads can occur. A broken line means that no change sets are authorized in either direction. To authorize the connected org to send you inbound change sets, edit the deployment connection for this org. If you want to send outbound change sets to a connected org, the administrator for that org must edit the connection for that org.