Share a post with other Chatter users via email or instant message.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Enterprise, Professional, Performance, Unlimited, Contact Manager, and Developer Editions|
When sharing a link to a post, keep in mind:
- You can’t share a link to a post from a private group.
- You can share public posts, but you can’t share feed tracked items and custom feed items, such as approvals, dashboard snapshots, or case interactions.
- In order to see the post, the people to whom you send the link to the post must be Chatter users.
- Find the post you want to share in the Chatter feed.
- Click Share.
- In the top corner, click Show link to post.
- Copy and paste the link in an email or instant message and send it to the people with whom you want to share the post.
When recipients of the email or instant message click the link to the post, the post appears in their Chatter updates.