Use the Contacts home page to view and manage your contacts.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: All Editions|
|To view contacts:||“Read” on contacts|
|To create contacts:||“Create” on contacts|
- Person accounts don’t appear in the Recently Viewed list on the Contacts home page.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic, a printable view of the contacts list is available. You can save the printable view as a PDF.
- When you select a person account from a contact list view, the corresponding person account appears on the Accounts page.
- To view a filtered list of contacts, select a predefined view from the drop-down list. Admins of Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, and Developer Edition orgs can grant access to contacts beyond what the sharing model allows. .
If you’re using Salesforce Classic
- To define your own custom view, click Create New View.
- To edit or delete a view that you created, select it from the View drop-down list, and then click Edit.
- To make person accounts easy to find, create a custom list view, adding the Is Person Account icon as a column.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic, to add contacts to a campaign, select the checkbox next to one or more contacts, and then click Add to Campaign. To select all displayed records, select the checkbox in the column header.