|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions |
|To add users to a call center:||“Manage Call Centers” |
To add a user to a call center in Salesforce CRM Call Center:
- From Setup, enter Call Centers in the Quick Find box, then select Call Centers.
- Click the name of the call center to which you want to assign the Salesforce user.
- In the Call Center Users related list, click Manage Call Center Users.
- Click Add More Users.
- Specify search criteria to find the Salesforce users who should be assigned to the call center.
- Click Find to display the list of Salesforce users that meet your search criteria. All users who already belong to a call center are excluded from search results because a user can only be assigned to one call center at a time.
- Select the checkbox next to each user who should be assigned to the call center and click Add to Call Center.
Alternatively, you can change a particular user's call center in the User Edit page:
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click Edit next to the name of the user.
- Modify the Call Center field as appropriate. You can change the user's call center by clicking the lookup icon () and choosing a new call center, or you can remove the user from his or her current call center by deleting the call center name from the field.