Gather customer support requests directly from your company’s website and automatically generate up to 5,000 new cases a day with Web-to-Case. This can help your organization respond to customers faster, improving your support team’s productivity.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To set up Web-to-Case:||“Customize Application”|
Before you set up Web-to-Case:
- Create custom case fields, if needed.
- Create a default email template for the automated notification that will be sent to your customers when they submit a case.
- Create case queues if you wish to assign incoming cases to queues as well as to individual users.
- Customize Support settings to select the default owner of cases that don’t meet the criteria in your assignment rule.
- Create an active case assignment rule to determine how web-generated cases are assigned to users or put into queues. If you do not set an active assignment rule, all web-generated cases are assigned to the default owner you specify in the Support Settings.