Holidays let you specify the dates and times your customer support team is unavailable. There are a few guidelines to keep in mind as you set up and work with holidays.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- You can associate up to 1000 holidays with each set of business hours.
- Holidays automatically acquire the time zone of the business hours with which they are associated. For example if you associate a holiday to business hours that are in Pacific Standard Time, the holiday will take effect for those business hours in Pacific Standard Time
- You can only add business hours marked as Active to holidays.
- Holiday names don’t need to be unique. For example, you could create multiple holidays named New Year's Day.
- Currently, report results do not take holidays into account.
- If you schedule a holiday to recur on a specific day of every month, the holiday will only recur on months that have that specific day. For example, if you schedule a holiday on the 31st day of every month, then the holiday will only recur on months that have 31 days. If you want a holiday to recur on the last day of every month, choose last from the On day of every month drop-down list.
- All users, even those without the “View Setup and Configuration” user permission, can view holidays via the API.