You can use Domain Management in Setup to manage all the certificates, custom URLs, and sites attached to a domain.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
|To view domains:||“View Setup and Configuration”|
|To add domains:||“Customize Application” or “View Setup and Configuration” plus either a Site.com Publisher license or “Create and Set Up Communities”|
|To edit or delete domains:||“Customize Application”|
|To associate certificates with a domain:||Contact Salesforce if you aren’t using Communities. Organization with Communities can associate certificates with a domain.|
|To view custom URLs:||“View Setup and Configuration”|
|To add, edit, and delete custom URLs:||“Customize Application” or “View Setup and Configuration” plus either a Site.com Publisher license or “Create and Set Up Communities”|
You might want to add a new custom URL to an existing domain, rename a domain, or delete a custom URL from a particular domain. The Domain Detail page allows you to manage the domains and URLs from one page. The top section contains information about the domain and certificates. The lower section contains the a Custom URL related list for the domain. Using this page you can:
- Edit the domain name and certificate — click Edit in the Domain Detail section.
- Delete the domain — click Delete in the Domain Detail section.
- Add new custom URLs — Click New Custom URL
- Edit existing custom URLs — Click Edit on a custom URL row.
- Delete custom URLs — Click Del on a custom URL row.
- View the site if it is published — Click View on a custom URL row.
- Jump to a site — Click the site name below the Site Label.
- Jump to an attached certificate — click the certificate name next to Certificate and Key.
- See whether the domain has External HTTPS enabled. Only domains that don’t point to the yourdomain.your18characterOrgId.live.siteforce.com CNAME target have this option available.
You can’t edit a domain name that is used by a community.
To access the Domain Detail page:
- From Setup, enter Domains in the Quick Find box, then select Domains.
- From the Domain Name column, click the domain name.
If you have your domain set to use http
, and you edit the domain to use https
instead, you must republish your Site.com sites.