Send an email to a group of contacts, leads, person accounts, or coworkers all at the same time! Email a list of contacts, leads, or person accounts for small-scale sales or support. Mass email is intended to facilitate your business processes, not to replace your email application or handle mass-marketing campaigns.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To send mass emails to contacts, person accounts, or leads:||"Mass Email"|
|To send mass emails to coworkers:||"Mass Email"|
|To send mass emails and log them in the Activity History related list:||"Mass Email"|
You can’t use an organization-wide address to send a mass email.
Watch a Demo: Sending Mass Email
- Depending on who the recipients of your mass email are, do one of the following.
- For contacts or person accounts
- On the Contacts or Cases tab, in the Tools section at the bottom of the page, click Mass Email Contacts. If your Salesforce org has person accounts, the link also appears on the Accounts tab.
- For leads
- On the Leads tab, in the Tools section at the bottom of the page, click Mass Email Leads.
- For coworkers (other Salesforce users)
- If you have the “Manage Users” permission, from Setup, enter Mass Email Users in the Quick Find box, then select Mass Email Users.
- Select a list view of recipients, and then click Go!.
- All recipients in the list view are selected by default. To remove recipients, deselect them.
- Click Next.
- Choose an email template.
- To view the templates, click the Preview links.
- Click Next.
- On the confirmation page, select the processing options to use. The mass email name that you specify appears in the queue and status messages that you receive from Salesforce, not in the email that you’re sending.
- In Delivery Options, send the email, or choose a date and time zone for sending the email in the future.
- Click Send, and then click Finished.