Show feed updates on a record’s detail page whenever someone creates related records. Feed updates for related records give users a complete view of the account activity.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Contact Manager, Database.com, and Developer Editions|
|To change feed tracking settings||“Customize Application”|
- From Setup, enter Feed Tracking in the Quick Find box, then select Feed Tracking.
- Click the object for which you want to enable feed updates for related records.
- Click All Related Objects.
If you don’t see this option, make sure that actions in the publisher are enabled. The All Related Objects option is available only on these objects:
- Custom objects
- Save your changes.
If you enable feed updates for related records on accounts, the account feed includes:
- Feed updates for all activity on the account
- Updates for related tasks, events, and contacts