If your company uses forecasts and multiple currencies, your Salesforce admin chooses a forecast currency and enables forecast types. The forecast currency is your corporate currency or each forecast owner’s personal currency.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional (no Custom Field forecasts), Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|Opportunity Splits available in: Performance and Developer Editions and in Enterprise and Unlimited Editions with the Sales Cloud|
- When you use Collaborative Forecasts, you select a display currency, which can be any currency that’s enabled in Salesforce. At the top of the forecasts page, click next to the forecast name in currency type or units.
Under Currency, click Change currency.
- If you use revenue-based forecasts, when currency rates change, opportunities and adjustments roll up with the changed value along with values in the forecast table.
- If you use quantity-based forecasts, when currency rates change, opportunities and adjustments roll up with the changed value.
- The processing indicator () appears as changed values roll up.
- Rate changes impact all forecast periods (historical, current, and future).
- Deactivating a currency that’s set as a user’s personal currency resets the user’s currency to the corporate currency.
- To edit your personal currency settings, edit your personal information.