Limits for sending mass emails per edition.
You can send mass email to a maximum of 5,000 external email addresses per day per org based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
The following additional limits apply to mass emails.
- The single and mass email limits don't take unique addresses into account. For example, if you have email@example.com in your email 10 times, that counts as 10 against the limit.
- You can send an unlimited amount of email to your org’s internal users, which includes portal users.
- You can send mass emails only to contacts, person accounts, leads, and your org’s internal users.
- In Developer Edition orgs and orgs evaluating Salesforce during a trial period, you can send mass email to no more than 10 external email addresses per day. This lower limit doesn’t apply if your org was created before the Winter ’12 release and already had mass email enabled with a higher limit. Additionally, your org can send single emails to a maximum of 15 email addresses per day.
- You can’t send a mass email using a Visualforce email template.