Use Work.com performance summary cycles to create, deploy, and share performance summaries across your company.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Performance summaries require a license to Work.com, which is available as an add-on license for Professional Edition, Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, or Developer Edition, and is included in Performance Edition.
In a typical performance summary cycle, you perform the following activities:
- Plan—Create a performance summary cycle and add the people you want reviewed.
- Deploy—Make the performance summaries available for users to complete.
- Evaluate—Write performance summaries and submit them.
- Calibrate—Optionally compare and update submitted performance summaries with the Calibration feature.
- Share—Share the submitted performance summaries with summary subjects.
- Finish—End the performance summary cycle.
Click the Performance Cycles tab to see a list of recently viewed performance cycles.
If the Performance Cycles tab isn’t displayed, select Work.com from the Force.com app drop-down menu at the top-right or click
to the right of your current tabs and select it from the All Tabs page.
Click New to create a performance cycle, or click the name of a cycle to see more details.
From this page you can:
- See details about the performance summary cycle.
- Take actions on the cycle. Available actions are determined by your cycle’s state and may include Clone, Edit, Deploy, Delete, Share All, and Finish.
- Access the questions related to a performance cycle.
- View a list of performance summary feedback requests. You can also add subjects individually or upload a CSV file to add subjects in bulk.
- View a list of jobs performed by the performance cycle, including cycle deployment and sharing performance summaries.