Use a picklist bucket field to sort your accounts by their industry.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To create, edit, and delete reports:||“Create and Customize Reports”|
- Create or edit a standard accounts report, making sure at least a few records appear in the report.
- In the Fields pane of the report builder, double-click Add Bucket Field or drag it into the report.
- For Source Column, select Industry.
- For Bucket Field Name, enter Industry Types.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket IT.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket Bio Tech.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket Telecom.
- Select values and drag them into the appropriate buckets.
- Enable Show unbucketed values as “Other”.
- Click OK.