|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available for purchase in: Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
Available (with limitations) in: Developer Edition
|To build, edit, and manage Site.com sites:||Site.com Publisher User field enabled on the user detail page|
Site administrator or designer role assigned at the site level
- Scripts can't execute while you're editing a page in Site.com Studio. To test your code, preview the page.
- If you are building a Site.com site from an existing HTML site, avoid using the Custom Code page element to paste large chunks HTML from the original site. Instead, use the available page elements, such as panels, content blocks, and data tables. This will let you make future updates and design changes much more easily.
Adding Markup Directly to the Page
- Drag a Custom Code page element from the Page Element pane onto the page.
- Enter the code in the Edit Code dialog box.
- Click Save and Close to add the code directly to the page.
Adding Markup to the Page Head
- In the Scripts section of the Properties pane, click Configure in the Edit Head Markup section.
- Enter the markup in the Edit HTML Code dialog box.
- Click Save and Close to insert the markup into the page head.
- In the Scripts section of the Properties pane, click Configure in the Edit Body Scripts section.
- Click Save and Close to add the code to the bottom of the page body.
- In the Scripts section of the Properties pane, click in either the Body Scripts or the Head Scripts section.
- To link to:
- Click Apply.