A territory model includes a hierarchy and a list view of parent and child territories. If you manage, administer, or belong to a sales territory, you should explore your territory model to understand how Sales efforts are organized. Drill down to get important details on individual territories, including assigned accounts.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
Available in: Developer and Performance Editions and in Enterprise and Unlimited Editions with the Sales Cloud
|To view an active territory model:||“View Setup and Configuration”|
This information applies to Enterprise Territory Management only, not to previous versions of Territory Management.
- From Setup, enter Territory Models in the Quick Find box, then select Territory Models. The list view displays your org’s active territory model. Click the model’s label if you want to view its detail page. Along with other details, this page tells you the last time account assignment rules were run to realign the territory.
- From the list view, click the model’s View Hierarchy link.
- Click Tree View to expand and explore the hierarchy tree.
- Within the hierarchy, click a territory label to view its detail page, where you can identify its territory type, assigned users and their access levels, assignment rules, and more.
- From the top of the page, navigate back to the model’s territory hierarchy and check out its other territories.