|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Developer Edition|
|To manage Trialforce:||“Customize Application”|
Use the Login Branding Editor to design your login pages.
- Log into your Trialforce Management Organization.
- From Setup, enter Login Site in the Quick Find box, then select Login Site.
- At the top of the editor, click the tab for the login page size: Desktop or Mobile.
- In the left pane, expand the Page Header node and click Select File to choose your company logo for each size screen your app supports.
- In the http:// or https://. If you leave this field blank, your logo will not have a link. field, optionally, enter a web address to be used when a customer clicks your logo, such as your corporate website. The URL must start with
- Expand the Page Content node and paste the URL of the trial sign-up link into the field. This is the link your prospects will click to request a free trial on your website. Typically, ISVs create a separate sign-up page for this purpose.
- Provide URLs for the right and bottom of the page. If you leave these fields blank, the frames default to the ones used on the Salesforce login page.
- Expand the page footer and provide your company name and font color.
- Expand the page background node and provide a background image and color.
- At the top of the page click Save and Close.
- On the Branded Login Site page, click Preview for the size of the page you want to see. Make sure your login page appears correct for each login page your app supports.