You may have more than one type of user license in your organization. A user license entitles a user to different functionality within Salesforce and determines which profiles and permission sets are available to the user.
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Developer, and Database.com Editions|
|To view user license types:||“View Setup and Configuration”|
To view a list of the active user licenses in your company, from Setup, click . This page lists the following for each type of user license:
- Status indicates the status of the license.
- Total Licenses indicates the number of licenses for which your company is billed and that are available to you.
- Used Licenses is the number of licenses that you have assigned to users.
- Remaining Licenses is the number of unused licenses.
In addition to license types, the following portal login information is listed for organizations that have Customer Portals
or partner portals
- Monthly Logins Allotted shows the maximum number of customer or partner portal logins allowed per month.
- Monthly Logins Used indicates the number of successful logins for all users associated with a customer or partner portal user license for the month.
The following license types are currently available for purchase.
You may see other types of licenses listed if your organization has purchased custom user licenses for different types of functionality.
Your organization may also have other licenses that are still supported, but no longer available for purchase. Contact salesforce.com
for more information.