After you create a flow in the Cloud Flow Designer, you have some options for saving the flow.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To open, edit, or create a flow in the Cloud Flow Designer:||“Manage Force.com Flow”|
- Initial save
- When you save a new flow for the first time, a dialog box appears. Enter values for each of the flow’s properties. Once you save the flow, the unique name can’t be changed.
- Quick save
- After you’ve saved a flow once, the Save button works as a quick-save, overwriting your previous work. However, the Save button doesn’t work when editing active flows. To save your changes as a new version or new flow, use Save As.
- Save As
- After you’ve saved your flow once, this button is enabled with two options:
When saving a flow or flow version:
- If you have the flow detail page open in one browser tab, then edit a version in another tab, before you run the edited version:
- Save the version.
- Close the Cloud Flow Designer.
- Refresh the flow detail page in the first tab.
- If you’ve changed the flow properties and for some reason the flow fails to save, the flow properties don’t revert to the previous values.