To track the status of an outbound message, from Setup, enter Outbound Messages in the Quick Find box, then select Outbound Messages.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Developer, and Database.com Editions|
Approvals and Milestone Actions are not available in Database.com
|To track outbound messages:||“Modify All Data”|
- Next items for delivery are awaiting delivery.
- Oldest failures have not yet been deleted because they have not been delivered and are not 24 hours old.
- Failed outbound messages failed to be delivered and are no longer being retried. Messages are listed here only if you configure the message when you create it by selecting Add failures to failed outbound message related list. If you do not see this related list, it has not been enabled for your organization.
You can perform several tasks here.
- Click any workflow or approval process action ID to view the action that triggered it.
- Click Retry to change the Next Attempt date to now. This causes the message delivery to be immediately retried. If you select Retry in the Failed outbound messages related list, the outbound message moves to the Next items for delivery related list and is retried for another 24 hours.
- Click Del to permanently remove the outbound message from the queue.
If you don’t have this option, your org doesn’t have outbound messages enabled. Contact Salesforce to enable outbound messages.