Create a case
1. Click on Help & Training.
2. Click on "CONTACT US" tile or
3. Click on the "Technical Support" tile.
4. Click CONTACT US.
5. Go through the Help Finder and pick the Topic, Category and Solution that closest match your issue.
6. If you don't find an answer to your problem, choose the support option that best suits your needs.
Required information for submitting a case
- Preferred email address:
- Best phone number:
- Time zone:
- Time frame:
- Call Back Date:
Good to have information
- Grant login access: Your Name / Settings / My Personal Information / Grant Login Access / Select Salesforce.com Support
- Include the URL's for the affected records (such as contacts, reports, sections, workflows, etc.)
- Summarize the steps to reproduce
Check on existing case
1. From the Help & Training home, click Go there now on the My Success Hub tile.
2. Click Support Cases from the left navigation bar.
Keep in mind the Severity Level descriptions
- Level 1 - Critical: Critical production issue affecting all users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
- Level 2 - Urgent: Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. Issue is persistent and affects many users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround available. Also includes time-sensitive requests such as requests for feature activation or a data export.
- Level 3 - High: System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
- Level 4 - Medium: Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Reasonable workaround available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable.
Clone a case (Premier customers only)
You asked and we delivered. Instead of creating an entirely new ticket, clone an old ticket and update small pieces of information. This feature is only available to Premier customers and only Configuration Services and Developer Services tickets can be cloned.
1. Go to the Help & Training Portal
2. Login using your Salesforce or Marketing Cloud credentials.
3. Click Go
on the "My Success Hub" tile.
4. Click Support Cases
5. Find the ticket you want to clone.
6. Click Clone
7. After you've updated the form, click Submit