|This article is applicable to the services branded as Heroku and the Heroku API (“Heroku Services”) and provides links to documentation describing:
* information sourced from third parties or public sources and provided to customers via the Heroku Services;
- the architecture of, the security and privacy-related audits and certifications received for, and the administrative, technical and physical controls applicable to the Heroku Services;
- features, restrictions and notices associated with any:
* Salesforce Services functionality that allows customers to interact with social media and other websites; and
* desktop and mobile device software applications provided in connection with the Heroku Services; and
- the salesforce.com External-Facing Services Policy.