Developer Console Menus not working
|Knowledge Article Number||000205964|
Developer console menu may become non functional sometimes , because of the workspace being in bad state. To restore the functioality, follow the below steps.
|Resolution||1. login and open Developer Console by Chrome
2. open Developer tools and select Network
3. reload on Developer Console
You will see the following request to get IDEWorkspace
ID of IDEWorkspace is "1deO00000004EkkIAE".
4. login to Workbench and go to REST Explorer
5. do GET for "/services/data/v29.0/tooling/sobjects/IDEWorkspace/1deO00000004EkkIAE"
You will see the content of IDEWorkspace
6. do DELETE
7. re-open Developer Console
You will see an error. And you will see that menus are available.
8. choose an existing workspace or create a new workspace
Then, Developer Console will work fine.