Request activation of Profile-Based Chatter Rollout
If you've reviewed the above documentation above and would like to move forward with enabling this feature, please take the following steps:
1. Have your System Administrator create a case with Salesforce Customer Support.
2. Please include your organization's details (name and ID) and a business reason for your request.
3. Confirm that you understand and consent to the following items:
- When profile-based rollout of Chatter is enabled for an organization, Chatter is automatically enabled for standard profiles.
- For all customer profiles and permission sets: Chatter is automatically enabled if any of the following user-level permissions were already enabled (either manually or as part of a licence)
- “Create and Own New Chatter Groups” (ChatterOwnGroups)
- “Create and Share Links to Chatter Files” (ChatterFileLink)
- “Invite Customers To Chatter” (ChatterInviteExternalUsers)
- “Manage Chatter Messages” (ManageChatterMessages)
- “Moderate Chatter” (ModerateChatter)
- “Moderate Chatter Feeds” (ModerateNetworkFeeds)
- “Use Case Feed
- “View All Data” (ViewAllData)
After we receive your case, we will review and respond to your request.